CNOS Corner Mount Series w/ Ultrasonic Motion Sensor
Direct LED with flat lens and Ultrasonic Motion Sensor
The CNOS corner mount series is part of our expanding Occu-Smart® product line. Equipped with an ultrasonic motion sensor, featuring bi-level operation with adjustable standby light levels, time delay, and sensitivity for maximum energy savings.
Features and Specifications:
- Featuring high-quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers.
- Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms, and a variety of other areas.
- Offered in 2′, 4′ lengths (nominal), and 3 output levels (Low, Med, High).
- Designed to be a long-lasting, low-maintenance luminaire, units are available with low glare impact-resistant round Acrylic diffuser.
- Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety, and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed.
- Housings are die-formed of code gauge steel for long-term dependable service
- Knockouts are provided for convenient mounting with recessed or surface power feeds
- Toolless entry and simple removal of board gear tray allow for easy installation and field maintenance
- High impact frosted Polycarbonate diffuser
- Ultrasonic motion sensor with adjustable standby
- 5 minute walk test mode
- Standby levels 10, 25, or 50%
- Time delay 1, 5, or 20 minutes
- Available in 2’ and 4’ lengths (nominal)
Listing & Ratings:
- All electrical components are U.L. listed or recognized
- All fixtures are U.L. Certified and Union made in the USA
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- RoHS Compliant
- Surface mount on ceiling or wall
- Universal voltage 120-277V standard
- Custom driver tuning available for specific lumen requirements
- 5 years – part replacement only (see our terms & conditions page at www.lamarled.com for details)
Ratings & Certifications:
CNOS Ordering Guide Example:
|CNOS = Corner mount with |
ultrasonic motion sensor and
|24 = 2’ nominal|
48 = 4’ nominal
|L = Low|
M = Medium
H = High
|30 = 3000K|
35 = 3500K
40 = 4000K
50 = 5000K
|EM = Emergency pack >90 min., >500 lumens
(higher output available 4ft only - consult factory)
LED Lumen/Wattage Chart – 4000K:
Sensor Coverage Pattern: