VOL Gen5 Bi-Level Series w/ Multi-Color Tuning
Voyager Bi-Level Motion Sensor Luminaire w/Bluetooth & MCT
The VOL Gen5 is an attractive LED bi-level luminaire featuring Bluetooth® technology. Field adjustable output power when in normal mode and field adjustable standby dim levels as well as time delay settings. No need to open the fixture – It’s as easy as downloading a free iOS or Android companion app. Now with Multi-Color Tuning LED modules standard, field switchable for 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K (factory setting).
Features and Specifications:
- Manual dim settings and time delay can also be set via the dipswitches and trimpots on the front of the unit.
- Dim settings of 10, 25, or 50% of full output are available and time delay settings of 1, 5 or 20 minutes can be set without the companion app.
- Ideal for stairwells and other spaces with low occupancy.
- Available in lengths of 2’ and 4′ and are equipped with die-formed end caps and formed steel housing and gear tray which can be removed for servicing without tools.
- The frosted impact-resistant Acrylic diffuser boasts up to 94% transmittance while shielding the source comfortably and effectively.
Consuming as little as 3W in “standby-mode” the VOL Gen5 is the next Generation energy-saving option in LAMAR LED’s ever-growing Occu-smart line.
BEFORE INSTALLATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ORDINANCES AND BUILDING CODES FOR COMPLIANCE
- Direct setting of sensitivity and time delay using the switches on the sensor, adjustable high and low light levels through the app
- Durable steel housing and injection molded end caps
Efficient LED formula impact-resistant diffuser, smooth exterior for easy cleaning, retained by captive ends
- User selectable Multi-Color Tuning via dipswitch on LED board array – choice of 3000K, 3500K or 4000K (factory pre-set to 4000K), Separate 5000k available
- Optional Casambi® Bluetooth mesh for fixture to fixture communication (see back for details)
- Available in 2′ and 4′ lengths (nominal)
- Highly sensitive ultrasonic motion sensor detects motion outside direct line of sight
- Easy setup with 5-minute walk test mode
- Adjustable sensitivity and time delay of 1, 5, or 20 minutes
- User-selectable standby options 5, 10, 25, or 50% nominal light output (factory shipped 10% standby level) – Can be adjusted to any non-listed value via app
Listing & Ratings:
- UL Certified, ADA compliant
- Union made in the USA, Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- Rigid stem mount or surface mount on ceiling or wall
- Universal voltage 120-277V standard
- Optional emergency backup available
- 5 years – part replacement only (see our terms & conditions page at www.lamarled.com for details)
Ratings & Certifications:
VOL Gen5 Series Ordering Guide Example:
VOL48AFAMCT-AS-BT or VOL48AFA50-AS-BT
|VOL||A||FA||MCT or 50|
|Series||Size||Power||Lens Options||MCT or 5000K||Standby Options||Bluetooth||General Options
|VOL = Voyager|
|24 = 2’|
48 = 4’
|A = Adjustable power user |
selectable output power
via smartphone app
See chart on back
|FA = Frosted|
|MCT = User|
3000K, 3500K, 4000K
50 = 5000K
|AS = User selectable |
standby options 5,
10, 25 or 50% light
shipped 10% standby
FO = Dim to off (dark)
|BT = Bluetooth|
BTM = Bluetooth
|EM = Emergency pack >90 min., >500
EMH = High lumen emergency pack
>90 min., >1100 lumens
ESRU = 120V/277V emergency shunt relay
LED Lumen/Wattage Chart – 4000K: