VOL Gen5 Bi-Level Series w/ Multi-Color Tuning
Voyager Bi-Level Motion Sensor Luminaire w/Bluetooth & MCT
The VOL Gen5 is an attractive LED bi-level luminaire featuring Bluetooth® technology. Field adjustable output power when in normal mode and field adjustable standby dim levels as well as time delay settings. No need to open the fixture – It’s as easy as downloading a free iOS or Android companion app. Now with Multi-Color Tuning LED modules standard, field switchable for 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K (factory setting). MCT models are DLC listed
Features and Specifications:
- Manual dim settings and time delay can also be set via the dipswitches and trimpots on the front of the unit.
- Dim settings of 10, 25, or 50% of full output are available and time delay settings of 1, 5 or 20 minutes can be set without the companion app.
- Ideal for stairwells and other spaces with low occupancy.
- Available in lengths of 1′, 2’ and 4′ nominal and are equipped with die-formed end caps and formed steel housing and gear tray which can be removed for servicing without tools.
- The frosted impact-resistant polycarbonate diffuser boasts up to 94% transmittance while shielding the source comfortably and effectively.
Consuming as little as 3W in “standby-mode” the VOL Gen5 is the next Generation energy-saving option in LAMAR LED’s ever-growing Occu-smart line.
BEFORE INSTALLATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ORDINANCES AND BUILDING CODES FOR COMPLIANCE
LIFE SAFETY CODE FOR STAIRWELL APPLICATIONS
Understanding the importance of safe illumination & complying with NFPA 101
Are your fixtures UL924 compliant? Stairwell lighting in multi-story buildings helps provide the critical path to safe egress, especially in emergencies. As a life safety environment, code compliance is essential to mitigate potential liability. Download the brochure to learn more about our Voyager Series, the first and only fixture that meets the full intent of NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code.
- Direct setting of sensitivity and time delay using the switches on the sensor, adjustable high and low light levels through the app
- Durable steel housing and injection molded end caps.
Efficient LED formula impact-resistant diffuser, smooth exterior for easy cleaning, retained by captive ends
- User selectable Multi-Color Tuning via dipswitch on LED board array – choice of 3000K, 3500K or 4000K (factory pre-set to 4000K), Separate 5000k available
- Optional Casambi® Bluetooth mesh for fixture to fixture communication (see back for details)
- Available in 1′, 2′ and 4′ lengths (nominal)
- Highly sensitive ultrasonic motion sensor detects motion outside direct line of sight
- Easy setup with 5-minute walk test mode
- Adjustable sensitivity and time delay of 1, 5, or 20 minutes
- User-selectable standby options 5, 10, 25, or 50% nominal light output (factory shipped 10% standby level) – Can be adjusted to any non-listed value via app
Listing & Ratings:
- UL Certified, ADA compliant
- Union made in the USA, Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- MCT models DLC Listed (except 1′ model)
- Rigid stem mount or surface mount on ceiling or wall
- Universal voltage 120-277V standard
- Optional emergency backup available including “UL924” approved
- 5 years – part replacement only (see our terms & conditions page at www.lamarled.com for details)
Ratings & Certifications:
VOL Gen5 Series Ordering Guide Example:
VOL48AFAMCT-AS-BT or VOL48AFA50-AS-BT
|VOL||A||FA||MCT or 50|
|Series||Size||Power||Lens Options||MCT or 5000K||Standby Options||Bluetooth||General Options
|VOL = Voyager|
|24 = 2’|
48 = 4’
|A = Adjustable power user |
selectable output power
via smartphone app
See chart on back
|FA = Frosted|
|MCT = User|
3000K, 3500K, 4000K
50 = 5000K
|AS = User selectable |
standby options 5,
10, 25 or 50% light
shipped 10% standby
FO = Dim to off (dark)
|BT = Bluetooth|
BTM = Bluetooth
|EM = Emergency pack >90 min., >500
EMH = High lumen emergency pack
>90 min., >1100 lumens
EM9 = "UL924" approved as Emergency Lighting Equipment
ESRU = 120V/277V emergency shunt relay
LED Lumen/Wattage Chart – 4000K: